After reading countless books, blogs and through studying key influencers and individuals I managed to distill what makes individuals truly remarkable.
This idea can then be applied to improvement of your own career, starting a business, becoming an influential individual and leading to general increases in purpose and fulfilment.
A note on principles vs tactics – In the site I blog about different tactics – but a lot of these relate back to these 4 principles.
The tactics may change and adjust – but the principles remain true
- Platform – The individual can be discovered as related to their proficiency.
- Proficiency – The individual is proficient, skilled and a master in their subject area.
- Proposition – The individual has a clear purpose / uniqueness.
- Principal – The individual is the leader of a group, no matter how small or niche.
Attributes of the model
- Cyclical – It can be started at any time, the earlier it is started the better
- No Determined Start Point – The start can begin with any principle
- Balance – Without improvements in all areas – velocity slows